Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Library Squirrel Hits the Ground Running

Library Squirrel hits the ground running - okay, scurrying. Why call my blog Library Squirrel? People often remind me of animals, and I think if I were an animal, I would probably be a squirrel. Quick, perky, gregarious, with the occasional chattering rage episode.

I also like the library-squirrel tie-in, since many librarians have that secret desire to lock the doors to the building and keep all the good acorns [books] to themselves. Note to self: do not hide all the good acorns.

I am taking an online course on RSS and weblogs, and lo and behold, after one session here I am! Online squirrel. Rodentia intelligentsia. Who knew it was possible.

Had some difficulties setting up my blog (not that it was hard - I just clicked carelessly a few times), and so the address is 'librarysquirrelz' not 'librarysquirrel', in case anyone cares.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwen, your list of librarian and squirrel similarities cracked us up this afternoon. What IS up with that cat thing?? :)

Good luck!

Anne Kirby
Acquisitions Technician
Langsdale Library, University of Baltimore
http://langsdale.ubalt.edu

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home