Thursday, May 20, 2004

Blogging Pals

I am taking an online course on blogs, and my classmates and I are looking at each other's blogs quite regularly and commenting on them. Have just been thinking about chatting with people I've never met online. Is very strange experience. I am liking it (the people I'm meeting seem really great), but if I were a squirrel, I would say that I am shy of you because I don't know how you smell. Friend or foe? Is danger in the wind?

I suppose that this is all old hat for people who have been chatting online for years, but I never really got into it. I have two librarian friends who both met their spouses online. How odd but great. One said that for her it was truly a meeting of the minds first. Very cool.

I just remembered a good story about studying Latin that I'll tell you later (whoever 'you' are).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home