Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Squirrel on Wheels

I usually like my walk to and from work, but the Thailand Tourists are back and staying chez nous - and they're coming to give me a ride home!!

We've always had a white trash backyard, but it's been raised to a level of art these days. My sister is allergic to my cats, and so she and her husband can't sleep in our house. Thus, we have Mo's tent-trailer installed in the middle of the backyard, among the heaps of renovation trash, with two ex-tourists snoring away inside. And an acid orange bikini draped across the chair outside to top things off.

It's great to have them back. Sprout's having a blast with Uncle Cow and An'Sleen around too. Oops, gotta go catch my ride.

3 Comments:

Blogger Woodchick said...

Ah-ha!! Now it becomes apparent why I sit outsite in the car behind the libary (intentional typo slur), twiddling my green thumbs, waiting patiently for the libarian (ditto) who is, it turns out, dawdling over her blog in which she disses my acid orange bikini!!! And did she mention that she reminds me daily that I haven't yet trimmed HER hedge?!?? Nooooo-ooooo!!

chauffeur beans

9:55 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Oooh, rap on the knuckles! Okie, no more blogging at 5:12 p.m. It is kinda funny though, don'tchathink, to see bikinis strung up over the chaos in the yard? Looks like a squatter village to me.

4:57 pm  
Blogger liz said...

Aha, so here's the solution for when I go to visit Argotnaut at her new digs this fall: I'm terribly allergic to her several animal children, so clearly I'll have to camp out in their backyard. Bring on the trailer and the hibachi!

Note to self: get wildly colored clothing to scatter about yard.

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home