Thursday, September 16, 2004

This is Not a Blogger

I have just discovered that I am a 'blog mute'.

A colleague and I are preparing to teach a computer class to teenagers on how to blog. We decided that instead of doing a lot of handouts and overheads of some sort, we'd create a blog about the blogging class!

One of my small tasks for the class is to find or make a glossary of blogging terms. I have just found Samizdata, which is a very fine little glossary for my purposes.

The only problem with Samizdata is that it has defined what is wrong with me as a blogger. I am a blog mute. I am slightly uncomfortable with knowing myself that well. If you say it out loud, don't you know, it just might be true...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ... so what if you are an erratic blogger - you could coin any day you like a "Blogathy" day! That glossary is an interesting one.

10:10 pm  
Blogger liz said...

I never would have guessed my own boyfriend is a blurker.

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home