Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Before and After Bathroom Photos 4

After...

The wall paint started out more hideous (Jim said it was the wrong colour, but I insisted - that's one of the things I like about him - he will let me do stupid things occasionally, so I learn my lesson), but once we added more black to the green it came out a very nice hue. The towel rack and the wood trim capped off our bathroom renovations, and it's a joy to take a bath in there.

And that's our bathroom adventure! (Aside from a few savage stories about living here for a week without plumbing that I couldn't possibly talk about on the Internet.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodchick said...

Having personally bathed in there, I'd have to agree that it's loverly. Still can't figure out how that plant thrives in its dark, north-facing corner. Somehow your bathroom has the light of a tropic understory.

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home