Monday, October 24, 2005

House Front (After)

This is the front of our house as of one month ago. New paint job, lattice with happy clematis, new cedar steps, shrubs, rocks, and a weeping caragana, and a beautiful stone and brick path made by my genius sister. The pile of leaves in the lawn has since been raked, and we are just waiting for the City to repour our sidewalk after replacing the sewer lines. When I tell people that we painted our house red and orange, they always look very worried, but I like it.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Jo Ehman said...

Yours is the most beautiful house on the block. It otta be in a magazine.

6:23 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Aw, shucks!

10:18 am  
Blogger argotnaut said...

That looks fantastic! As an extremely lazy homeowner, I hang my head in shame.

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home