Thursday, February 03, 2005

Glub glub glub

Just a short post...

The water was back on when I got home from work last night, and Jim had cleaned up the shipwrecked kitchen! Yay!!

Sprout has chicken pox everywhere, along with his own version of my head cold, so we had a really bad night of getting up, lying down, scratching, nursing, whining, wailing, rolling, thrashing, etc. It's over and I'm starting to feel surprisingly well, all things considered, but I'm going to keep this short so I can go lie IN THE BATHTUB for a while before work this afternoon. Yay!

Note to self: must never forget to appreciate modern plumbing. Hot water that comes out of the wall at my bidding is GENIUS.

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Whenever I fantasize about spontaneously running off to live in a cave in the woods, I always include a hot spring in the cave.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home