Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Writer's Block

I am suffering from writer's block lately. I've been to Vancouver, and done lots of interesting things, but somehow there's no story there for me to write about. Many apologies to my adoring blog fans (all...two?..of you...).

Perhaps it's because I have a bad, bad case of Spring fever. Jim and I spent the long weekend, in between many trips to church, rearranging all the furniture in the house. For the last year or so, it's all been baby-proofed, but now the fancy coffee table is back, and we're oh-so-trendy once again. I get a lot of mental satisfaction from having a beautiful home environment, so this is the best Easter present I could ask for.

Now if only all the snow would melt so we can start on the big fence + deck project! Can't wait!!

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

It's like those diaries that so many of us kept as teenagers. They didn't get much attention when we were happy and the weather was nice and school was going fine, did they?

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home