Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lame Squirrel

I feel very lame complaining, when other blogging folks are buried in work for years at a time, but I'm working too hard right now. I've had the same headache for three days now, and a tremendous urge to go shopping and eat pastries afterward. If the shopping/pastry urge wasn't there, I'd be convinced that I have West Nile Virus from the mosquito bite I got Saturday.

In actuality, I am simply the victim of my own perkiness. If I could only stop asserting - three months ahead of the reality - that 'yes, we certainly need to do a class on this', and 'I'd love to lead a staff training course on that', and 'how can we put off community outreach any longer', then there would be a lot less needless consumerism in the world. And more pastries for the other squirrels.

It's my oak tree and I'll whine if I want to, whine if I want to, WHINE if I want to. You would whine too if it happened to squooo.

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Yes I would. And I do! How I do whine.

No first stones tossed here, that's for sure!

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home