Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oomph

I have a rotten head-cold today, and I'm lumping around at work quietly wishing someone would hit me with a rock and put me out of my misery. I never take cold medication because it gives me nightmares; I just tough it out. Beans had this same cold last week (thanks Beans~), and her cure-all differs slightly from mine.

Jim and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this week, and last night we took Beans and the Sprout with us to a fancy restaurant. Luckily my cold was minimal yesterday and I could still taste food when my rack of lamb arrived. Sprout had the very fancy 'doigts du poulet avec pommes frites', found in quality eating establishments everywhere. Being consistent with her head-cold cure-all, Beans finished off her meal with the Belgian chocolate plate. Ooh-la-la.

Hit me with a rock. Or maybe with a nougat-stuffed horse's head. Ole.

2 Comments:

Blogger Woodchick said...

Mmmmmmm, cho-co-late. Ughhh, cho-co-late....

http://lumberbums.blogspot.com/2006/08/re-oomph.html

7:19 pm  
Blogger PostCards said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Nothing worse than Sick Squirrel...especially at this time of year when one should be squeezing every last drop out of summer! Happy Belated Anniversary.

Oh, and a note for Eileen....Bonus Points to you for creative use of Sprout. Must try that with my own kids!

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home