Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Old Friend

Alas, poor Yuck, I knew him.

My old friend, the poopy diaper, was back last week.

Some little friends of Sprout had him over for dinner and the evening last week, and when we arrived to pick him up, they were all eating prunes as a snack. Yup, prunes. My son LOVES prunes, and will eat them until I make him stop.

And no one made him stop, I guess.

In the middle of the night, he suddenly sat up next to me, whimpered in his sleep, and pooped the biggest prune poop I've seen in a long time. In fact, it was the first non-bathroom poop I've seen in a long time. And then he fell over and went back to sleep.

We've been meaning to try night-time potty training him again, but I'm so glad right now that he had a diaper on that night. Wow.

And I must say that from out of a dead sleep, I rallied to his cleaning up rescue, but I sure don't miss the midnight diaper change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home