Monday, October 10, 2011

Cheap Blogging Trick - Show Them Your Tattoo

Since I promised to blog everyday, and since I already blew it yesterday, I am looking for an easy way to be successful tonight. I'm going for the cheap trick. Here's my first tattoo, which I got a month ago, at the hand of the highly skilled Jeremy Riley from Tattoo Union.



I learned with great interest that there is a whole sub-group of tattoos which are called "functional tattoos", and I have high hopes that never again will I have to bring a tattered scrap of paper to the grocery store.

Another functional tattoo that I like is the "Hello, My Name Is..." sticker tattooed on one's chest. In case you ever want to meet people at the nudist colony, or find success at naked toastmasters. (I did not get that tattoo myself.)

I'm big into experiential learning these days. Getting a tattoo was a really cool thing to go through, with the weird disinfectants, the tiny adjustable armrest, the decal, the shop talk, and whatnot.

You could call it a mid-life crisis, getting a tattoo at my age, but I don't think so. It's just... handy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Tattoos rock! You go on with your bad self.

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home