Monday, October 03, 2011

I Love Bounty Bars

In my family, we regularly say "I love you more than a thousand salmon" and "I love you to the moon and back" and "I love you a google." So the other night, in this vein, I said to my husband, "I love you more than I love Bounty Bars."

"I didn't know you even liked Bounty Bars," he said.

"I LOVE Bounty Bars!" I replied. "In fact, the restaurant next door to the Library has them sometimes, and when I'm having a bad day I run next door looking specifically for a Bounty Bar, because Bounty Bars always make me feel better. Actually, they had a bunch of Bounty Bars next door once, and actually I've never seen them there again, but I keep looking.....I suppose I could walk a block and get a Bounty Bar when I really need one, from the pharmacy, but I never do..."

"Okay." he says. "You're telling me that you love me more than a chocolate bar that you can't bother to walk a block out of your way to get?"

"Um," I said. "I love you a lot," I said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE BOUNTY BARS! They are like little bite-sized pieces of chocolate/coconut perfection. Luuurve how you get two little ones in each package, too.

11:30 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Me too, me too ... I'm always looking for Bounty bars ... and am thrilled when I find a sale on a bar with 3 in one!

The boosts we enjoy (and the loves) :)

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home