Monday, June 26, 2006

Last Day of Hollerdays

So here's me, on the last day of my holidays. Sprout and I are going to wander around today being intrepid, hanging out at the spray park, and what not.

How was the holiday? It was a holiday without focus. I did the exterior house painting. We removed the garage in fits and starts. There were many rainy days where I wasn't sure what I should be doing with myself. We hung out with Sprout for a bunch of days doing little things. It was a good holiday, but if people ask me what I did I don't think I will be able to tell them anything coherent.

It was definitely a non-computer holiday, since I haven't blogged since forever. And going non-computer is kind of nice once in a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Woodchick said...

Ha! Zee Squirrel has fallen off her game with unfocused hollerday. I believe in this instance, "whatnot" is ONE word!!!!

heh heh heh
payback, sweet payback. I may never have this chance again.

6:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't that "willnot"? Oh we're not talking about you?! sorry!

floyd

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home