Friday, August 18, 2006

Crazy, Crazy Nature

Nature is very funny sometimes. Has anyone else who works in this building noticed the tomato plant that is growing in the crack between the library and the asphalt parking lot on the way to the coffee shop next door? It has all the earmarkings of crazy relentless nature in the face of adversity.

Hey, perhaps, if we're smart, we could stop spending money at the coffee shop, and could instead grow a row of vitamin-rich snacks along the back wall of the library. Who's in?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Yeah, let's try it. I don't understand tomatoes. It seems to me that they are very difficult to grow from seed, yet once I realized one was growing in my compost. Ugly warped plant but tons of tomatoes. And yet my fancy transplants I bought have hardly any on them.

11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home