Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Kitchen Renovations - Day 12

Wow. Day 12. I would have lost track, were it not for this daily report.

Lots of good renos on Day 12. I put on the final coat of urethane on the cabinet boxes for the north wall, put on the remaining drip edge on the exterior wall, primed the exterior window trim after Jimbo put it up, and did some cedar shingling. All this, plus time to do laundry and take Mo for lunch.

Mo is my old roommate, who used to party every weekend better than anyone I ever met. Better, stronger, faster. Hear me roar. We have an old roommate bond that is unbreakable. I credit it all to the fact that we both became habitual flossers together while watching Magnum P.I. every night that year. Regular flossing has added years on to my life. (Or has cancelled out all those years of weekend partying.)

Now Mo is a reformed upstanding citizen like me, and like me, also has small children. We busted loose today, and ate lunch solo. Whoo-hoo.

Sprout's new favourite food is chopped fresh tomatoes, or as he likes to call them, 'tomanoes'. You say tomano, I say tomato. Let's call the whole thing off.

(But I'll meet you later in front of the T.V. for some healthy late-night flossing).

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodchick said...

Whoa Nelly! Perhaps you sucked a few too many verathane fumes today. Good on ya.

5:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home